The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage 1955 Omega Seamaster w/ Stunning Original Dial

Greetings,
And the sell off continues with a real beauty. Vintage 1955 Omega Seamaster ref 2846 with a caliber 501 automatic movement. Steel case is in excellent condition, and does not appear to have been polished. The factory engraving on the caseback is perfectly legible, and the back snaps on nice and tight. 34mm case with beefy 18mm lugs. The original (NOT refinished) is a stunning two-tone gray with roman numerals at 12, 3, 6, and 9, and slim arrows at the other numbers. Perfect, even and light patina make this a real show stopper. 100% guaranteed original dial. Watch was serviced a few years ago by my watchmaker, and the crown, stem and crystal were replaced. The crown and stem are correct OEM Omega parts that I ordered from Otto Frei. Crystal is correct with armored reflector ring, but it is not signed. Watch currently winds, sets and runs great, keeping time. Gilt movement is clean as a whistle, and there is a new caseback gasket. I've worn it less than a
dozen times since I had it serviced. Sold as head only, BOR and strap in pics are NOT included.

>>>Just picked up a correct genuine OEM signed Omega crystal from Otto Frei that I will include with the sale!<<<

Price is $750 shipped in the US, PP no fees to me. Overseas ok, but will be extra for shipping and at buyers risk. Ref's-o-plenty, email me if interested.

Cheers,
'stoph

Messages In This Thread

FS: Vintage 1955 Omega Seamaster w/ Stunning Original Dial
Reduced!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE