The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Omega Speedmaster Professional Legendary Moonwatch

For Sale: 2016 Brand new Omega Speedmaster Professional Legendary Moonwatch with all box, papers, and goodies that come with it. This watch I've worn a couple times since purchasing, and otherwise it has sat in the watch box. It's a really really awesome watch with a great history of NASA and being the first watch on the moon. In the pics there are smudge marks that I didn't clean off, my apologies, but this watch is in mint condition without any major defects. This has the manual wind calibre 1861 which is very similar to the original 321 calibre that is so reliable.

Specs from Omega: https://www.omegawatches.com/watches...1130423001005/
Crystal
Hesalite crystal
Case
Steel
Dial
Black
Water resistance
5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
Size
Case Diameter: 42 mm

Calibre: Omega 1861
Famous manual-winding chronograph movement that was worn on the Moon. Rhodium-plated finish.
Power reserve: 48 hours
Type: Manual-winding

Here is a video of my reviewing the watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtlG1adKihQ

I love the watch, but I must move it on because I have other monetary obligations that I need to fulfill. I have a LOT of feedback on watch forums, and can provide references if needed. I'm a member at OmegaForums.net under the name x3no, with many references in the "Seller Reviews" section.

Price: $3800 with FREE overnight FedEx shipping within the CONUS. International shipping to be worked out with buyer.
(MSRP of this was $4000+tax so I'm selling at a nice discount for a watch only 2 months old)

Feel free to contact me at bjgreen10@comcast.net, or @universalchrono on Instagram. Also happy to text/talk on mobile just let me know in your email and I'll provide details.

Thanks,
Brandon

Messages In This Thread

FS: Omega Speedmaster Professional Legendary Moonwatch
Re: FS: Omega Speedmaster Professional Legendary Moonwatch
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE