The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Mint Autavia 11630T silver, w/ black dial and matching hands

Hi there,

Selling my rather minty Autavia 11630T as it's not getting enough wrist time. Watch was originally purchased from Stefan Mang, is unpolished with sharp edges and original sunburst finish, killer tachy bezel, and a black dial with very pretty faded orange accents + matching hands. I subsequently purchased a NOS silver dial from the Belgian master Abel (the color and crispness is impossible to capture in photos!), which is currently installed alongside NOS orange hands (courtesy of the very kind David Devos). No movement shots as I'm not confident of opening this up without incurring scratches on the caseback. However the watch has run smoothly in all the time I've owned it, and I have babied it judiciously.

Because some very kind people helped me piece this together, I decided against profit-seeking and am asking my cost price for the watch + NOS parts - which comes to €5,500 nett to me (or US$6,000 in current terms). The price includes Fedex insured shipping to your location - I'm based in Singapore and welcome any preferences on customs declarations. Bank wire only please, and plenty of references available. For more wristshots, see my IG account (@wongcheok).

It may seem pricey to some, but I figure you're getting two watches for the price of one, in essence! Anyway thanks to Jeff and the community for this platform, and to you for reading my ad!

Best,
Lionel

Messages In This Thread

FS: Mint Autavia 11630T silver, w/ black dial and matching hands
OHPF *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE