The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Urech dive chronograph with bakelite bezel, valjoux 7734

For raising funds for the next project, another watch has to leave me.

It is a very nice Urech dive chronograph with a valjoux 7734.
I have bought this chronograph because of the nice condition and the blue/red colour of his parts.
I had seen a very similiar dial in a rare tissot chronograph (see pic), but the blue dial is much more nicer...;-)

The Urech chronograph is in very good condition.
It measures 37.5mm x 40mm (without crown).
I do not know the service history, but the handwind valjoux 7734 movement runs very strong and accurate (see pic).
Date turns exact at 12.
All functions are o.k.

The case, the dial, the hands, all is in good condition.
The dial has all his lume points and the tachymeter inner ring is without spots.
The bezel turns easy in both directions without clicks.

A very nice chronograph from the 70s in a rare version.

The watch is located in germany and comes with the less used (wearable) leather.
A EU deal is prefered.

The watch could leave me for 590 Euro + shipping.
Payment per bank wire or Paypal F+F, if Paypal, please add 4% for fees.

I have done a few deals here and a lot of deals at german uhrforum.
If you need further references, please let me know.
My Email: KPK-1208(at)web(point)de

Now some pics:

Tissot (source: uhrforum.de), refers not to this sale! :

If you have other questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Peter

Messages In This Thread

FS: Urech dive chronograph with bakelite bezel, valjoux 7734
Re: FS: Urech dive chronograph with bakelite bezel, valjoux
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE