The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Update: Red flag for: tradedevice1122@gmail.com

Hi all,

Just some information and a red flag for dealing with...... Victor Ogbeide tradedevice1122@gmail.com friends paypal account: tonyfu6156@gmail.com

He was answering on my WTB ad for a Lemania 5100 movement.

He also attached a couple of pictures of his passport and his family!

Thanks for your message and interest,below is my details for payment of the total amount of 960 Euro and i will make out time at of my busy schedule to send more picture of my friend movement and you don't have to get worried every thing is in good condition and look great and as soon as payment is done,i will go get the movement from my friend,take a picture before it is package and another piture after package for you verification

Bank details for payment,

Account Name....... Victor Ogbeide
Bank name.....La Caixa
IBAN.........ES0521005616180200084139
Swift code.....CAIXESBBXXX
Bank address.... Avda.del doctor mendigucia carriche No
23,289131,eganes madrid
Office address.......Av Cervantes, 1, Málaga, Spain
phone: +34967800428

as soon as the payment is done,you are to scan me the payment slip for my bank verification ,thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Thanks for your message,i don't have paypal account but we can use my
friend paypal account and if you are okay with it here is my
tonyfu6156@gmail.com for payment let me know as soon as payment is
done and i will get him informed about the payment,thanks

Name:Victor Ogbeide
Office address.......Av Cervantes, 1, Málaga, Spain
phone: +34967800428

if this is not okay for you then better don't write back and i will
classify you as a scammer and i will never write you back,these are
what you need to make the payment and i am not sending any tagged
picture with todays date and if this will not let you buy my movement
then forget about it,i had another offer right now,he his close to my
city,thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is his answer to another member who have posted a WTB ad on the forum and have asked for more info:

My friend,please don't write me again,i can see you are not serious,if
you are serious then you will see all the stress i took to print out
the invoice from my office which much busy schedule today,i still
have that time to do the invoice just for you to trust me,please i am
not forcing you to buy my wrist watch and if you are not okay with the
invoice and passport then forget about it,i have told you that i will
never take any picture for you again not the deal is sealed,you are
getting me upset right now and i feel so ashemed of my self,after all
the stress to prove you are dealing with the right now you still do
not satisfy,then you can go ahead to meet other seller and that can do
what ever you want them to do,as for me,i am not in for such deal of
sending pictures to unknown person,you have all my details including
passport and invoice,which i don't even have one of your details,still
you are not yet safety,please don't write to me again,if you are not
serious,thanks

Messages In This Thread

Update: Red flag for: tradedevice1122@gmail.com
Re: Update: Red flag for: tradedevice1122@gmail.com
Re: Update: Red flag for: tradedevice1122@gmail.com
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE