The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage Rolex Ref. 6466 Oyster Date Precision Circa 1961

Up for sale this Rolex reference 6466 Oyster Date Precision, circa 1961. I purchased this watch from a local estate and when it was found it was not running and the original crystal had a small crack in it. I searched for as close to a period correct genuine Rolex Cyclop #104 crystal as I could find. This turned out to not be an easy task but after a couple months I was able to secure a NOS one. At that point I dropped the watch with my trusted local watchmaker to have a full service completed along with the NOS crystal installed. I asked him as I always do to only service the movement and not to touch any of the cosmetic parts or polish the case. The watch was returned to me earlier this month with and now is tip top and ready to be worn and enjoyed. The overall condition is very nice showing some expected wear and patina throughout. This reference is a midsize often referred to as "boy's size" 30mm stainless steel case excluding the crown. The dial shows even patina with applied gilt index and dagger hands along with blued center seconds hand. As stated the watch received a full service therefore the movement is clean and running as it should. This is a very honest watch and I even held onto the package for the crystal which can be seen in the detailed photographs. If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at kevinodell5@yahoo.com or you may call/text/whatsapp at (703)498-7808.

Price: $1,400 USD

Shipping: FedEx Overnight within the US (included) / FedEx International Priority Worldwide (add $50)

Photographs:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE