The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: UNTOUCHED HEUER AUTAVIA 73463 - SILVER DIAL

Hi guys,
Selling this very honest Heuer Autavia 73463 silver dial.
Watches don't always have to be mint to look incredibly cool. This is a good example.

This watch is guaranteed 100% original and untouched.
No case refurbishment, no relume, no repaint. All the parts (even the plexiglass ) are the original.

Case has never been touched and though it has several superficial scratches and small nicks it still looks good and really sharp.
Original sunburst effect in the upper case is intact. Bear in mind that my pics magnify every small detail you will hardly see in real.
You'll notice some dirt on the upper case and the bezel. All that comes off. I just wanted to show the watch in the condition I bought it.
It was only serviced and nothing else was done.
Both serial and model number between the lugs are perfectly visible. It's always like that with an untouched case.

The dial is probably the best element on this watch. The metallic silver paint is 99% perfect. The orange accents super strong.
As always it's impossible to capture this typical bright fluorescent orange on camera. So in real the color is even stronger.
Hands have the original paint and tritium. They glow under UV light.
Please notice the total absence of lume on the hour markers. I have seen this often on silver dial Autavia's ( also on the 1563 silver dial ).

Mechanically it's working absolutely perfect. Fully serviced and comes with a 12 month guarantee.
Pushers super clean and making that crisp sound when pushed.

Model: Heuer Autavia 73463 - Silver dial
Serial number: 263058
Movement: Valjoux 7734

I am pricing the watch according to the overall condition and current market conditions.
Bear in mind that this manual 73463 Autavia is really a rare watch.

Price: 4500 euros ( insured shipping and a black Abcoro replica corfam included )

Payment: Bank transfer or PP ( +4% )

Best regards,
Bernard

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE