The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Omega Speedmaster 105.012 CB case complete set with archive

For sale today comes from my personally collection, and only reason why I’m selling it, i finally got my grail dream Speedmaster 2915. (Wohooo!)

watch needs little to no introduction, but this piece is one amazing gem. It is the 105.012 in CB case, correct minty bezel, serviced 321 movement with NOS crystal installed. Comes complete with its box and papers and full complete length rare condition 1506 with 16 end pieces that is original to the watch. Bracelet is nearly no stretch and really amazing. Case appears polished BUT super sharp and crisp nearly looking like NOS with handling marks. The extra facets from the CB case lugs looks sharp too.�
Dial has original great patina tritium markers with hands, and black dial is blemish free! I was really searching for the best of the best and that’s why I ended up with this one.

Box and papers are original to the watch too, but the paper ink seems to fade for reasons beyond me. I can see the previous writing via the deep impression and marks from the back of the ink transfer form. Could this be written with a pencil? God knows but this is just a bonus. The extract of archive is also provided.

I’m asking for what I personally paid, in fact slightly more with the servicing and new crystal etc. Asking for USD 16.5k shipped worldwide. Please DM me or email me at reficul_x AT yahoo.com� IMG-1159
IMG-1160
IMG-1161
IMG-1162
IMG-1163
IMG-1164
IMG-1165
IMG-1166
IMG-1167
IMG-1169
IMG-1170
host images

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE