The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Exotic skin vintage NOS straps in many colors

SQUINKY’S SEVEN: THIS WEEK --- EXOTIC VINTAGE SKINS

Latest offering of my weekly specialty straps batches called Squinky’s Seven. Here is a group of vintage exotic skin straps that are all New Old Stock. They are made from goatskin, snakeskin and lizard. This is the type you can no longer purchase with thick, quality skins. These straps are unpadded and can come with either a vintage style nickel steel or gold-plated buckle.

Squinky’s Seven batches come from my specialty stock. All of these straps are unused New Old Stock type no longer available. They are almost all one-offs purchased as NOS inventory over a long period of collecting.

Top strap is 8 1/8 inches long, placed end to end counting the buckle; you can easily judge the length of the others from that.

Look at the close-up pictures of each strap to see the unusual patterns, colors and skins.

EXOTIC SKIN VINTAGE STRAPS - SIZES AND NOTES:

1) 18mm dark green genuine lizard calf lined $30
2) 20mm very unusual olive green/gold pattern unmarked probably snakeskin $35
3 19mm tan vintage Hadley-Roma goatskin $25
4) dark brown vintage Hadley-Roma goatskin (4 available in 19mm, one in 18mm and one in 16mm) $25 each
5) 18mm dark brown/khaki pattern unmarked but probably snakeskin $35
6) 18mm red unmarked in a baby alligator pattern $35
7) 16mm vintage stamped “genuine goatskin” light crosshatch pattern (2 available in 16mm, one in 19mm) $20 each

Please specify steel vintage type buckle or gold-colored buckle when you order.

SHIPPING: Add $1 per strap for USPS First Class shipping. Add 55 cents if you want delivery confirmation and $1.30 per strap for insurance is desired. USPS Priority delivery with confirmation is $4.30 plus insurance costs if desired.

International buyers add $5 if your country is served by USPS Global Priority or email for Global EMS shipping cost with insurance and tracking.

PAYMENT: I accept paypal to billmahoney@aol.com or $US checks or money orders by mail.

If you need a different size or color of this type of strap than what is featured here, email with specifics; I may have it in my stock. I have many references here. Thanks – Bill Mahoney (aka Squinky)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE