|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
For sale together or seperate:
This Eterna Super Kontiki ref 130FTP from 1969:
- Dial: Original dial which appears to have a very early (tritium) relume. This is done very well and for me personally I like this look better withou the numerals. The dial has a nice glossy finish and shows no blemishes.
-hands: matching patina with the dial, all original
- Case: very healthy case with the bevels nicely intact.
- Case Back: In very good condition with the logo still very clear. 565x serial which confirms the 1969 production.
- Movement: Original 1489k movement with 57x serial (1969) in good working condition. No service history known
- Bezel: replacement bezel in very good condition
- Crown: Original crown in very good condition
- Bracelet: original and long Gay Freres bracelet with the correct KR end links. Very good condition and dated 2/70
I want 2200 euro for the watch and bracelet combined but am also open for offers on the 2 seperate.