The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Omega Olympic Games Chronometer Vintage 1948

Dear ChroTrader Readers,

Up for sale is my Chronometer Omega race called “Olympic”
because reserved for official timing at this kind of big international event.

The Omega 1210 caliber is one of the most complex movements to
perform because it offers a complication called "Rattrapante".
It is always of a formidable precision.

The caliber was checked by my Omega Vintage certified by Bienne and the one is perfect: like new!

At 12 o'clock on the enameled dial we find a sub-counter of 30 minutes while the main dial has a double counter on its outside
with a graduation of 30 minutes in black and 60 minutes in red.

3 pushers whose principal onion pattern is protected by a loop for easy handling.

An inscription on the bottom of which I do not know the origin.

The set is in very good condition especially the dial without any
flaws, the hands are perfect and have kept their beautiful
original color with its dapper Olympic red!

The diameter is 65 mm . In fully working condition !

From its serial number Omega Bienne tells me a that date of manufacture
is October 1948.

In summary :

A superb vintage racing chrono in Museum state witnessed a time when the time was still counted by an extraordinary mechanics!

Some Pics :

My asking price for this beauty is 890 € including safe and Express shipping worldwide.

The Omega Chronometer and myself live in North of France.

More details at : mickael.vancamp@gmail.com or private message on
Chronotrader.

Be confident: Lot of references available on CT and French sales
Corner.

Many thanks for your interest and CT for space !!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE