The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Sinn U1-T SDR

Up for sale is my beloved fully tegimented Sinn U1 SDR on a bracelet
purchased originally in June '16 from Watchbuys. Complete set with everything
shown in the pictures. Watch is in good condition. There's 2 tiny scuffs
on the edge of the bezel - above the triangle at 12 and at 25 minute mark.
A hair line scratch on bezel at 15 minute mark. Small imperfection in the AR
coating, but those are to be expected with Sinn. Some scuffs on the bracelet.
This watch is by no means a safe watch box queen. I've taken this guy to plenty
of adventures and there's signs to show it. But no major or serious damages.
I did my best to document all these in the pictures. Please keep in mind that
those are close ups and all blemishes are grossly exaggerated. On my wrist
those imperfections are only visible under certain light and angle and if you're
actively looking for them. Also, for full disclosure - it runs -12s a day,
not perfect but still acceptable. It is VERY consistent at it, whether it's on my
wrist or on the night stand, fully wound or freshly picked out the box and set.
It never bothered me much as I only wear it on weekends. I only found out
when took it to a 3 weeks trip and by the time I got back home it was 3 mins
behind. Priced reasonably at $1495. PP and shipping on me.
References on WUS under the same nickname.

vanmyname@gmail.com
text/call: 702-979-0192 Ivan

Messages In This Thread

FS: Sinn U1-T SDR
Re: FS: Sinn U1-T SDR
Re: FS: Sinn U1-T SDR
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE