The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: ATG Vinatge Style Racing Straps 20mm

ATG Vintage Watches

Racing Strap Orange/Red/Cream Stitch 20mm - Specify in order

Price is £65.00 to Paypal - sales@atgvintagewatches - Registered Insured shipping is included anywhere in the world.

I have been developing straps for vintage watches for about 5 years, making racing straps for Heuer watches that just were not available then. This has led me on to develop my own straps working with the ATG ethos of style and quality. The strap is made with fine grain coach leather and is lined with suede.

Again I have tried to offer what I would like and I hope you like them too!

Specification
The strap is 4.5 mm deep with a padded side that is very comfortable and stylish. The leather is of great quality the holes are punched deep.The finish is well worn and polished leather, like a quality pair of shoes the styling is like the padded furniture look from the 70's padded furniture or the Barcelona chair.

I have fitted this strap to many vintage and modern watches and it never fails to look great and my customers always comment on the quality.Very Stylish

Dimensions:

Slip side 115 mm - Buckle side 86 mm (leaving 85 mm from shoulder to last hole on the slip side)
I based the dimensions on the top end of the average European wrist size and then added a little.
Shoulders 20mm with a buckle width of 18mm.
The buckle is solid stainless steel.

I hope that the straps meet everyone's expectations of my kind of strap and that you find that it compliments your watch while being comfortable to wear.

The straps are very comfortable and are of the high standard I aim for with my watches and products.

This is the 'best quality' strap available in this style I guarantee and if you want to spruce up your $1000 + watch then this does the trick. Read the testimonials below from my satisfied customers. I am loading more straps over the next few days in 20mm and 18mm.

Regards

Alistair Gibbons

Recent emails from Customers

Alistair,
I received the strap today. The fault to the French Post...
Superb strap !!!
Regards, Eric

Dear Alistair
Straps received today , they're amazing , as usual it's a real pleasure to deal with you!
many thanks , regards
see you soon on the www.
Ludovic

Hi Alistair,
Strap arrived today. I am very pleased.
Many thanks
John

Recent feedback about my straps
An Absolutely EXCEPTIONAL sports watch strap - the best

Excellent quality watch strap & arrived promptly. Would recommend this seller.

Prompt delivery, Excellent Ebayer +++

Everything OK, beautiful strap!

fantastic and beautifully made watch strap, looks great on and enhances the watch

General ATG Testimonials

Highly recommended and a quick professional service. Thanks for the advice and the strap Alistair. This will look great on my Heuer Montreal. I was after a decent leather strap for my Speedmaster and didn't want the standard Omega fair. Found ATG via Google, saw the strap I wanted, had a problem with the ordering but Alistair took the time actually phone me to resolve. Will defo order again - top product, great service and a refreshing customer care.

Bought a 1968 Heuer Autavia 30 from ATG in October 2006. Excellent watch, good communications and faultless service. This was my second watch from ATG; the first being a NOS 1969 Breitling Chrono-matic. Alistairs satndards then were the same as now - excellent. I've also had straps and the recent 19mm perforated provided the finishing touch to my Camaro. I bought a vintage style racing strap for my Omega Speedmaster automatic (176.0012) from Alistair. The strap is great and I wear it more often then the original metal bracelet. The service also was great. Quick response on my mails and fast delivery.

Now I have a problem, a big one. I know I can buy the straps and watches I like, more than I can afford, and even with the best service in the World from Alistair! I have a real problem....Comunnication was superb, fast shipping and even the beginning of a great friendship....And it was only s strap! Carlos from Canary Islands, Spain

Postage & Packing FREE

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE