The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage Glycine Airman SST A true 24 Hr. Pilots Watch

1970s Glycine Airman automatic. This is a very collectible watch which shows 24 hour time. The hour hand makes only one revolution per 24 hours. The dial is divided to am and PM hours. The pumpkin color inner bezel can be set by turning the smooth crown. This watch has an interesting hacking ( stopping the second hand ) feature. When the crown is pulled out for setting the time, the second hand will be stopped when it reaches 24 HR position. This is accomplished by a very thin wire which comes out through a tiny hole above 24 numeral.
My price here is $1600.

Payment by bank to bank wire transfer to our 20 years established business account at Bank of America or by Zelle or bank wire transfer to Chase Bank.
The bank wire runs $20 in the U.S. to send and $20 for me to receive. It is very safe for you and me.
If you are comfortable with a cashier's check or U.S. Postal Money Order I am fine with these too.
I have 20 year unblemished reputation as an Internet seller and buyers all over the world.
My feedback on Ebay is over 1000 over the last 20 years.
My monthly E-Bay listing limit is over $1,000,000 !! That tells you what E-Bay thinks of me as a seller.
You are welcome to see my listings under afinewatch user name.
30 years in jewelry field of which 13 in a brick and mortar store, 20 years buying and selling watches.
If you want to fly to Vegas and pick it up in person? Fine with me. Plus beers on me.
I ship worldwide by Fedex insured.
For overseas the shipping is $100.
In U.S. shipping by Fedex is $60 next day or $40 2 day service.
All shipments insured with Parcel Pro. Please e-mail me at mila_d at cox.net if interested.
Thanks for looking.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE