|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
I have an early and rare Certina DS ref 5101-013 that i'd like to sell. The watch is in excellent condition and the specs are as follows:
- Year : between 1958 and 1960.
- Large 36 x 45 mm stainless steel case, unpolished and unmolested. The screw down caseback displays the DS turtle logo.
- Beautiful sunburst dial showing some signs of age with some spots and little patina.
- Original dauphine hands.
- Signed crown operating smoothly and well.
- Acrylic crystal in excellent condition
- The movement is the manual wound Certina cal. 25-36 which runs very well and keeps good time despite its unknown service history.
- 18mm strap with gold plated buckle.
- No box nor papers.
This is one of the earliest DS models which can be rare especially in this condition. I´m looking at 400 euros shipped, registered mail with DHL. I can provide more references and further details on request.
Thank you for reading!