|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Hi all and thanks for looking.
Selling a few beautiful bracelets from my collection in order to fund other projects.
1. NSA Bracelet in near NOS condition. Zenith(?) signed. All original full length and signed NSA underclasp. No endlinks but easy to buy to your liking. 16cm with closed clasp.- 140USD.
2. Extremely rare Expandro BOR bracelet in 20mm. Nautilus signed clasp. Condition is great , Some use marks but definitely not something serious. Springs work great. 15.2cm with close clasp. - 450USD.
3. NOS Vintage BOR bracelet unsigned in 20mm curved ends. nothing much to say, A classic with rare curved ends. I think this will fit the famous calypsomatics and poleuter but not sure...almost 17cm with close clasp. - 145USD.
4. 95% Classic Bor in 20mm straight endlinks. Beautiful example. hard to find in 20mm. 16cm with closed clasp. - 135USD.
5. The rares of the lot. Near NOS (Some storage marks) Expandro 20mm BOR. I believe this one is a Doxa prototype, As the clasp is not signed Expandro and the inner clasp is signed with the Synchron logo, the old owners of the DOXA brand. Pretty cool piece. Springs work great. 16cm with closed clasp. - 600USD.
I have great refs here on the forum. All prices include UNinsured express shipping worldwide. Insured EMS is and extra 40USD.
All prices need to add +3.5% to help with pp Fees.