|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
- Brand: Jaeger LeCoultre
- Reference: 2701
- Model: Montre Ã Calendrier Automatique
- Year: 1941
- Case material: Staybrite Steel
- Case measures approx: 32mm Ã¸, 42mm LTL
- Dial: Original dual tone sector dial With Patina
- Movement: hand winding Jaeger LeCoultre UNIPLAN
- Conditions : Original stunning conditions. All features
working well. Good working and Keeps time.
- B&P: original box, archive extract, 2 original paper advertising from the 1930s.
- Comments: Rare, collectible and historical timepiece. Published on numerous books and magazines. First Wrist calendar watch even made. Stunning conditions and nice to wear.
- Price: 1750 EUR . No negotiable, no trades. Accepted bank wire and PayPal.
- References: about 900 feedbacks on eBay, various watches sold on this forum.
- Shipping: shipping from Italy to worldwide with best insured and tracked shipping company according the country of destination.
For any questions feel free to contact me privately.
Thanks for looking.