The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Speedmaster 125

Hi all

Vintage Omega watches for sale....

First up :

1) Well most examples of the Speedmaster 125 that i come across have been worn hard... lots of polishing and lots of bangs on the round areas by the 12 oclock and 6 oclock areas. This example I comes from my personal collection of many years..

There is a scratch on the case between the one o'clock and two o'clock position. Some storage marks which is typical of an example in this condition. The watch head retains all its original edging and does not appear to have been polished. The watch retains its original heavy bar band bracelet. The screw securing the bracelet is tight ( screw head is slightly above surface). All functions work as expected. Dial and hands original ... TZ grading Mint - ( due to scratch between 1 and 2 oclock).

I am posting alot of photos for your viewing... if you have questions please contact me at bsohne at gmail dot com

2500 USD plus shipping or Best offer...

2) Omega manual wind Seamaster 30 in "Ranchero" CK 2990 case . 36 mm in diameter (not counting crown or lugs) steel special construction snap back case design. Running fine. Dial is original and clean. The case is nice over all with one nice on the 4 o'clock lug. QUAD SIGNED, dial , movement , case and crown! Marked " WATERPROOF " on the back.

995 USD plus shipping or best offer.

3) JUMBO 36 mm Seamaster bumper in Steel. This is the larger uncommon 36 mm in diameter not counting lugs or crown. This is a first generation bumper Seamaster from the early 1950s . The dial is original, SIGNED "OMEGA SEAMASTER AUTOMATIC" and has a even patina. The Omega FAB Swiss signed steel screwback case is in 88% overall condition ( FYI : this watch is over 50 years old). The SIGNED OMEGA 332 movement is runs and sets correctly. The 332 is based on the 30.10 mm platform ( as opposed to the 34x or 35x series). The 33x were exclusively used in the JUMBO sub seconds Seamasters. I do not know when it was last serviced. Original Seamaster 4 notched signed crown. No strap.

600$ plus shipping or best offer

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne
bsohne at gmail dot com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE