The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Seiko Sale

Hello fellow Seiko collectors,

I have come down to downsize my Seiko collection to the ones that I actually wear really often. So if you see anything you like be sure to drop me a message or e-mail with questions. For now I will offer 5 lovely Seiko timepieces.

#1 is the Seiko 7005-8052 aka Poor Man's 62MAS (highly collectable) in a very nice condition. Sized at 38mm and has lug size of 18mm. Comes with a tropic strap (might be able to find its original bracelet). PRICE 500 euros

#2 is the Seiko 5 Sports Diver 7019-6040 in really nice condition. The lume is creamy, has English/Kanji date wheel and comes with its original Reverse H-Link bracelet stamped Seiko 5 Sports. Its dimensions are 41 x 42.5mm and the lug size is approx. 18.8mm. PRICE 350 euros

#3 is the Seiko mid-size diver 6458-600A with perfect rare orange dial and almost in great condition. Sized at 38mm and a lug size of 19mm. Comes with a brand new DAL3BP orignal Seiko rubber strap and I will also include the box and tags of the strap. PRICE 350 euros

#4 is the Seiko 7005-8060 with a cobweb dial from the Daini factory. The case size is 37mm and the lugs measure 18mm. Comes with its original Seiko bracelet. Price 80 euros

#5 is the Seiko 7005-7130 from the Daini factory (as well) with a squarish case. The case diameter is around 35.8mm and the lug size is 18mm. Comes with its original Seiko bracelet as well. PRICE 90 euros

Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions or queries or even an offer. I will try to upload a Dropbox folder with as many photos as possible.

Note : The prices don't include shipping fees. Bank transfers or PayPal is accepted (Buyer covers extra fees if he chooses Products & Services ). All the prices represent the Net Value to me. I am based in Greece.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Seiko Sale
Re: FS: Seiko Sale
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE