|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
I'm having this beautiful Seiko "Monaco" for sale, here's the details:
1. Watch was bought in 2017, serviced very recently in 2019. Running very strong and keep very time, even though accuracy is not tested, chronograph/flyback functions perfectly, quick-date setting works perfectly.
2. All original: dial, hands, lume, pushers & crown, with RARE original bracelet & endlinks. Bracelet is very long, fitting a 20cm wrist. Sometimes finding a good condition bracelet + correct endlinks like those on this one is more difficult than finding the watch itself.
3. Case is very sharp, unpolished, original factory brush finishing is still visible very well, There are a few thin scratches on body, crystal. Case size is big: 36.5mm horizontal (flushed crown) + 34.6mm vertical (without lugs)
4. Dial is really gorgeous with thin sunburst texture on the dial, dial color is turquoise-like, under harsh sun light it can really show off its beauty, part of blue/green color. This finishing is quite hard to photograph (some photos are taken with sharp macro lens to show the dial finishing, so the scratches on crystal looks more defined than in real life, in fact, the dial is perfect WITHOUT SCRATCHES).
5. My price is $1200 shipped worldwide via DHL Express, if paying by Paypal please add 4.5% fees.
6. Plenty of references on request, if you need more photos or info, please contact me via email.
Here's the photos: