|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
I'm having this rare, beautiful Vintage Movado Triple Calendar with Breguet Numerals for sale, here's the details:
1. Watch was bought in 2017, not yet service. Watch movement is beautiful, robust, running very strong and keep very good time, even though accuracy is not tested, all day-date/month setting works perfectly.
2. All original: dial, hands, pushers & crown, watch sold with head-only, no bracelet/strap included
3. Beautiful tear-drop, triple-gadroon style case is very sharp, unpolished, but still showing factory brush finishing on the lugs. Case size is 34mm without crown
4. Breguet numerals dial is really gorgeous, with a bit of paint loss and dirts, indices are very shiny and light-catchy
5. My price is $2100 shipped worldwide via DHL Express, if paying by Paypal please add 4.5% fees.
6. Plenty of references on request, if you need more photos or info, please contact me via email.
Here are the photos: