|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is a really nice Heuer Monaco 73633 blue-white with extra long MK II Heuer branded steel bracelet.
I have bought the watch from a member of OnTheDash and I am selling it now in order to finance a new watch project:-)
• Early serial number: 1659xx, therefore watch should be from 1969 or 1970 I guess
• Very nice tritium dial with all lume-dots intact, almost no seal-melt damage, no other dial-damage
• Matching tritium hands
• Nice case, serial number and ref. number cearly readable
• Movement runs fine without problems, keeps time very well and winds up smoothly. All chrono-functions work fine. Service history is unknown.
• Extra long original NSA Heuer-branded MK II steel bracelet in very nice condition. Clasp and clasp-spring work without any problems. I even have some extra spare-links for the bracelet, so it fits also very big arms.
Watch and me are located in Vienna, Austria. Personal pickup or inspection is very welcome.
You can buy with confidence. I am a long-term member of OnTheDash and have done a couple of watch-deals with very well known members of this forum. I am also member of the german Rolex Forum and the german Watchlounge forum. If requested I can send you some refs.
This is a private sale, no guarantee, no return.
Price: EUR 8.300,- plus shipping.
I sell the watch only within the European Union.
I will not sell the bracelet separately. But if you are looking for a bracelet only I do have another extra long MK II steel bracelet for sale.
If you have any questions I am happy to help you. Just send me an e-mail: christoph.kaiser(at)c21.at