|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
today I want to sell this really nice watch. It's an Omega Seamaster vintage ref. 14744-3 circa 1960.
- Case: All stainless steel - Screw back with hippocampus medallion - Ref. 14744 3 SC - The case is unpolished.
- Crown: Original signed crown.
- Movement: Omega in-house calibre 503 - Serial number 18043... circa 1960. It keeps accurate time. I don't know service history.
- Dial: Original dial with a nice Creamy color - Applied baton markers with Onyx inserts. It has some light signs near the center.
- Hands: Original dauphine hand set. Radium hands as you can see from the photo taken with the geiger counter.
- Dimension: Approx. 35 mm across without crown - 37 mm with crown - 43 mm lug to lug.
- Strap: Italian hand made strap. Brown suede leather.
It's a lovely all original vintage Omega. I especially like the creamy colour of the dial.
For this beauty I ask €800 plus shipping with express courier.
I'm located near Milan, Italy.