The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Heuer Bund 1550SG 3H Dial

Hello,

Consolidation continues as I let another go to make room for something new. This is a Heuer 1550SG, a classic German military issued chronograph fitted with a Valjoux 230 flyback movement.

Size is roughly 43mm, but has a nice thin profile.

Condition

Please note that there are 2 nicks on the case by the bottom right lug.

Also look at the 10, 11, and 2 o'clock hour markers and you will see some lume degradation. You can barely notice it when wearing but you should be able to zoom in on the pictures to see it.

I purchased this 2 years ago from another collector in the US. I've worn it a decent bit in that time without any issues. I don't know the service history of the watch, but if you're buying it and plan to wear it regularly, I'd recommend a service in the near future.

Price

Pricing to sell it relatively quick since it's being used to fund another watch. I tried to factor in the cost of the service you'll need as well.
Asking $4,950 with worldwide shipping included via FedEx. I'm motivated to sell and welcome offers for anyone interested.
Since I'm selling this to fund another watch, I'd like the sale to be final, but will gladly answer any and all questions you may have up front. Payment via PayPal friends/family or wire.

I have plenty of references I can provide via OF and MWR, or you can find me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/a.shishy/

Pictures
I've attached pictures below. Any lint you see is just on the crystal, not on the inside. If you need any other pictures, or info, please do not hesitate to ask. Only one I don't have is a movement pic, but since the chrono and flyback work, it can't be anything other than a Valjoux 230. If really needed, I can try to open it up...

Full album: https://imgur.com/a/jLIt8cG

Messages In This Thread

FS: Heuer Bund 1550SG 3H Dial
Flyback/Chrono work. Video link here.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE