The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: vintage Rolex OP 1018 *PIC*

For Sale is my Rolex Oyster Perpetual 1018. The watch dates from 1967 (see inside caseback + serial number). These 1018s are relatively uncommon. The 36mm case is slightly slimmer than the Explorer 1016 case and it wears very comfortably on the wrist. I'm selling because this watch simply isn't getting much wrist time and it is far too nice to be in my drawer.

-36mm oyster case
-20mm lug width
-cal 1570 automatic movement keeping great time
-silver satin dial
-matching tritium lumed hands and markers aged to a creamy color - all lume plots present.
-comes with box (see photos) - no papers.

watch comes on an unworn Veblenist textured calfskin strap and I will include a lightly used charcoal grey suede strap. Both compliment the watch nicely.

full album with additional photos - https://imgur.com/a/ACpnNUd

Watch and I are located in Canada.

asking $3475 usd offers welcome including insured shipping in Canada or CONUS. International shipping at cost. If you have questions or would like additional photos please do not hesitate to PM me. References available on several other forums with the same username.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE