|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Hi OF members
With a heavy heart, I'm selling one of the most treasured Omegas in my collection. I believe it has been a while since I saw someone selling a similar piece, this ref. is not regularly put on sale. Here's the details:
- Omega Constellation ref. 2852-6 SC in stainless steel case with arrowheads markers and pie pan dial.
- Originality: all original, nothing has been replaced, redone in this piece. Originated from original owner.
- Condition: watch is in good working condition, 505 movement has been serviced in 2016, accuracy is not tested. S/N is 15347XXX, dated to 1956.
- Case is very sharp, unpolished. Omega crystal has not been polished too, so you can see a bit crazing of crystal between 2-5 o'clock. Case back is in very good condition. The word "Constellation" and "Waterproof" on the case back is still highly visible.
- Dial is 100% original, not repainted. There are "pimples"on the dial, can be seen easily from the photos, but the watch still looks gorgeous in person. This is a very normal issue on these Connie, even though a pristine, perfect dial is much more desirable, I've been very happy with this for years.
- Original hands, crown.
- Watch comes with the Omega bracelet in the last 2 pictures, model number 1037 (No.12) with endlinks no. 70. Leather strap in the first few pictures is not included.
- Price: USD 2600 shipped worldwide via DHL. Paypal Fees not included.
- Reference can be provided upon request.
Here are the photos: