The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Sold, Pending Payment / Hey This Forum is Really Good ! ! !

Sold, pending Payment. Hey, the more bad things I hear about EBay and PayPal, the more I am liking this ChronoTrader forum. Seems that we are getting lots of good listings (on the sell side), with lots of good traffic (on the buy side) . . . the formula for a good forum!! Nice to deal among friends, compared with the Wild West of other venues.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Super rare Autavia Reference 73663, military / bund version. I
: received this one in NOS condition, approx. five years ago, and
: have probably worn it 10 to 20 times, always very carefully. We
: see these offered from time to time, but they usually have taken
: a beating. This one is pristine, in stunning near mint / near
: NOS condition.

: One of our regulars had agreed to buy this one for $3,000 (net),
: but now he has changed his mind about the purchase. So I will
: accept the best offer -- at, near or even above $3,000 -- to
: keep this one in the OTD family. Being sold as head only,
: without bracelet or strap.

: Write to me with any questions or to make your best offer. Bank
: wire or check; no PayPal.

: Jeff

:
:

:

:

Messages In This Thread

FS: Autavia, Ref. 73663 (Military / Bund) -- Super Rare
Sold, Pending Payment / Hey This Forum is Really Good ! ! !
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE