|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Hi Chronotrader members
I'm selling one of the less frequent wrist time pieces in my collection. Here's the details:
- 1950 Omega Seamaster ref. C 2577-2 in stainless steel case with very nice two-tone dial, mirror numeral markers.
- Originality: all original, nothing has been replaced, redone in this piece (except for crystal).
- Condition: watch is in very good working condition, 342 central-second movement has been serviced last month in June 2019, accuracy is not tested. S/N is 12,862,XXX, dated to around 1950.
- Case is very sharp, looks likely unpolished. Plain caseback is in very good condition. Only markings on the inside of caseback as pictured.
- Dial is 100% original, not repainted with very light aging, very pleasing to the eyes imo. Lume spots are intact and aged nicely too. Mirror markers, funky font are beautiful.
- Original hands, crown.
- Selling watch head only. Leather strap is not included.
- Price: USD 680 shipped worldwide via DHL. Paypal Fees not included.
- Reference can be provided upon request.
Here are the photos: