|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
For sale is a beautiful all original Omega Speedmaster 145.022-71.
- Case and bezel in great condition, the case is showing some wear like a toolwatch should have (case is unpolished imho).
- Correct DNN Tachybezel.
- If somebody is prefering a cleaner look, a NOS servcie bezel comes with the watch.
- The tritium dial and hands (full white) are in great condition.
- The movement is working great and the watch is keeping good time. (service history is unknown)
- The watch comes on a 1171 bracelet with correct 633 endlinks.
- The bracelet has slight strech, super comfortable to wear, especially during summer!
If there are any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
Price: 5350€/obo + shipping.
Watch is located in Germany.