|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
I'm putting my Limit aqua-guard vintage diver for sale.
- Year : Circa 1960s probably.
- 38mm chromium plated metal case. presenting some wear and scratches throghout. The sainless steel caseback presents some scratches too.
- Beautiful matte black dial in excellent condition presenting Tritium lumed coffin markers that aged beautiffully.
- Cool broad arrow hand.
- Unsigned crown operating as it should.
- Domed acrylic crystal in excellent condition
- The movement is an ETA 2452 without quickset date and with unknown service history but works and keeps good time.
- 20mm black tropic strap.
- No box nor papers.
I'll be more thant happy to answer any inquiry, please feel free to email me!