|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Heuer Montreal 110.503N
On the positive side:
- The dial and hands are in absolutely perfect condition and all spots/marks are on the crystal and nothing on the dial.
- The original bracelet is in good condition and fits a 19.5cm wrist.
On the negative side:
- The case is definitely well used. The sunburst polish is still visible but there are dings and marks, the edges are sharp and it seems to be unpolished. Serial/reference numbers are damaged, looks like someone has put in a vice.
- It could probably benefit from a service but everything works as it should and the crown and pushers feels solide. The movement looks clean and nice as well.
- The spring in the buckle is a bit weak and the buckle has a fair share of dings and marks
- The crystal has some deeper marks and should be replaced
A new crystal and service and it becomes a nice daily beater chronograph, or restore the case as well and it could be really nice.
Price is 2200 Euro incl. shipping world wide from Sweden.
Plenty of references available.