|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Hello CT ,
Looking to sell a couple of vintage watches. Please read carefully:
Vintage 18k solid gold Certina dress watch
- Year : Circa 1960s.
- 34mm18k solid gold case, unpolished and unmolested. The snap off caseback is stamped, bears the reference number "10201" the inner side of the caseback is blank.
- Beautiful two tone dial showing some signs of age with some spots and little patina.
- Original gold dauphine hands. ( with changed seconds hand )
- Unsigned crown operating as it should.
- Aftermarket acrylic crystal in excellent condition
- The movement is the manual wound Certina cal. 324 which runs very well and keeps excellent time despite its unknown service history.
- 18mm strap with gold plated buckle.
- No box nor papers.
HOGA chronograph for repairs ( Lemania 1873 movement )
- Year : Circa 1970s
- Chunky stainless steel case measuring 43 mm in diameter and showing some scratches throughout. Not too terrible for a 70s racing chrono!
- High quality Lemania 1873 mouvement but it's missing some parts.
- The watch winds normally and the balance wheel is in motion. From what i could see, the watch keeps time as it should and the seconds register works flawlessly.
** The problems are as follows:
- The crown doesn't set time and feels loose when pulled out then turned.
- The chrono function does not work at all despite the smooth pushers action ( when pressed they seem to trigger a mechanism either to start or stop the chrono ) maybe it's due to the lack of a small wheel ( see photo below )
- The small axis and hand of the hours register is missing.
My asking price would be 850€ OBRO for both watches including worldwide shipping fees. I can provide references on request. Do not hesitate to shoot me an email for any inquiries.