|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is my stunning tropical Girard Perregaux Gyromatic square clamshell case. Here’s the details:
1. Case: 34 x 34mm stainless steel SQUARE, CLAMSHELL case which wear much bigger than a 34mm round case equivalent. Thickness is 11mm. Case is in great shape, very sharp, looks like has NOT been polished before. All chamfers and cuts are very sharp.
2. Lovely provenance message inscribed on the case back, dated the watch back to 1960.
3. Dial & hands: Dial is a true tropical-aged one as pictured. It’s super funky and will show off its rough beauty under the sun. Dial markers and original hands shine brightly and beautiful.
4. Movement: all original 39-Jewel movement keeping very good time & runs strong, serviced earlier this year, however, precise daily difference unknown. Movement photo can be taken if requested. It’s GP who claimed this to be “the first 39-Jewel self-winding movement in the watch history”. Attached are some of the ads from the same line-up.
5. Crown: original & signed, wind smoothly.
6. Glass: original with loupe, it has a few corner cracks but nothing serious, has been polished.
7. Bracelet: full-length Coral bracelet with endlinks fit perfectly on this piece. I personally love this bracelet over any leather strap, and the previous owner really took time to find and match it with the watch.
Other info and condition of sale:
1. All photographs are taken by me, of the watch for sale.
2. Selling as part of reorganizing my collection.
3. Price is US$650 net to me, excluding Paypal fees & including shipping. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is also a feasible option, buyer to cover bank fees.
4. Item will be shipped worldwide via DHL/FEDEX Express, insured, import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
5. I've done many deals successfully on Instagram, Chronotraders & Omega forums. Preferences upon request.
6. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
7. I’m NOT open to trade at this moment.
Thank you for reading the long post. Thanks the forum owner for the free space.
Here are the photos of the watch: