The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Omega Seamaster 300 166.024 GILT dial

Hi guys
For sale this literally amazing Omega Seamaster 300 - ref 166.024 - with an really appealing, and truly rare to find, gilt dial.
Watch is fully working of course and completely original, 565 movement was serviced in July 2019.
Case is in honest worn conditions, as well as bezel what shows some signs of use BUT no crackings.
Crown is Omega signed as well as the original - and truly hard to find - plexy, with internal lens.
Dial is seriously lovely, gilt graphics and very hot lume, fully responding to UV light.
Serial is 26,9M dating it to 1968. Watch is for sale head only, with a nice italian leather strap.
I have many references worldwide and you can buy with confidence. Me and watch are located in Italy.
For this watch I'd like to have 6000€, I can offer free shipping worldwide.
Thank you CT, thank you guys!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE