The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Tudor Pelagos LHD Full Set + remaining warranty

Hello fellow tool watch people.

I am offering for sale, my recently acquired, immaculate Tudor Pelagos LHD. I'm regretabbly selling it as I don't find the bracelet that comfortable for my wrist shape and I'm struggling to wear it as much as I hoped due to it's bulk - it's a beautiful but imposing watch (for me) and deserves to go to someone who will get the most out of it.

Bought from Tudor AD (Goldsmiths) on 8th July 2019 so has over 6 months of original warranty left. I can also provide proof of purchase to demonstrate no finance is still owed on it if required.

42mm Titanium case (individually marked - this is number 7356)
Sapphire Crystal
Manufacture Calibre MT5612-LHD (COSC)
Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor
Power reserve of approximately 70 hours

Titanium screw-down winding crown at 9 o’clock
Automatic helium escape valve at 3 o’clock

Titanium bracelet with patented Tudor adjustable clasp

Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft)

Sale includes everything from the AD, all box, papers, hang tag, spare bracelet link, rubber dive strap and extension, warranty card.

Condition is outstanding - the only visible marks are from a strap change as I tested out the rubber strap for a couple of days (see photos). The watch is running within COSC and is still covered by the Tudor warranty. Bracelet also unmarked to my eyes - I wore it once as I found it had hotspots for my wrist and wasn't as comfortable as I had hoped - upside is - no scratches!

I am asking for £2950 plus insured shipping - No trades or silly offers please.

I have a couple of references and feedback in WUS forum page - just search for sammmers on WUS feedback page

Many thanks for looking - more photos available on request and any questions please message me and I'll do my best to respond promptly.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE