The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FSOT: Vintage Rolex PCG 5512 4 liner chapter ring 1962

On sale today is a pretty good condition 5512 chapter ring 4 liner gilt from my personal collection. I don’t wear it enough and hence it’s for sale.

This is the earlier 4 liner 5512 version, with gloss gilt galavanised (reverse print) dial. The first 2 liners are gilt, where the SCOC is in silver print. Beautiful 2 tone which I personally find this feature extremely interesting. Dial condition is as per photo condition but bear in mind all photos are exaggerated as it’s oversized. Gilt dial is still glossy, though there are some marks but not visible unless light reflect directly on it. Have priced it appropriately.
Original lume still glow like it should but dies off quickly. Original flat hands set as well.
The bezel insert is a period correct fat font long 5, period correct flat hands set, and Swiss 7206, also correct stamped as 1962, rivet bracelet which has been tightened & restored.
Case has been polished by a Japanese ex-RSC watchmaker and this is NOT a recut or laser weld case. (I can show the entire conversation that I have with the watchmaker if need to). Case although polished, but extremely fat and great chamfers as it was originally in great shape before polish. Beautiful PCG crown guard as well.

Watch is made in 1962, which is all correct for all parts, etc.

Watch is serviced and pressure tested earlier this year.
So nothing to worry but to find a good owner to wear this.

I am asking for Usd48k shipped to your doorstep.

Will consider mainly Rolex trades.

No returns unless grossly misrepresented.

photo image_1_zpsg3z8jsfd.jpg
 photo image_4_zpsa7cm0njx.jpg
 photo image_2_zps7wlgnwqd.jpg
 photo image_3_zps14rebl3o.jpg
 photo image_zpsy6qmt0pn.jpg
 photo image_6_zps0ezl6cjg.jpg
 photo image_8_zpsdiuks8gf.jpg
 photo image_9_zpsbmvydvvk.jpg
 photo image_10_zpscdv67sql.jpg
 photo image_7_zpsktfmgsxi.jpg
 photo image_12_zpsx9klaxri.jpg
 photo image_16_zpseqkel8sn.jpg
 photo image_11_zps2ipj73ob.jpg
 photo image_13_zpslskuxixk.jpg
 photo image_14_zps1q34yj2b.jpg
 photo image_18_zps0mqia4a9.jpg
 photo image_15_zpsorghvksd.jpg
 photo image_17_2_zpsaadc0ekk.jpg

Please email me at reficul_x AT yahoo.com
Will ship to any part of the planet as long as there's courier coverage.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE