|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is my one of the extraordinary price in my collection, the vintage Doxa Jumbo Tank watch with glossy gilt black dial. Here’s the details:
1. Case: 26x47mm stainless steel back / chrome case. Case is curved, with thickest point at 9 o’clock of 8.5mm. Case is in great shape, very sharp, looks like has not been polished before, normal wear with fine scratches throughout the case, minimal chrome loss. Case back is in pristine condition with highly visible serial number.
2. Dial & hands: all original & perfect condition. Gilt, glossy black dial is stunning in person, minimal wear at far corners of the dial, visible at lower left corner (most of the “dots” on the photos are from the plastic crystal). Lume on numerals are all original, thick, aged nicely, no lume loss.
3. Movement: original movement which I don’t have a photograph serviced in 2019. It keeps good time & runs strong. Accuracy is unknown as it’s not important to me. I don’t know how to open this watch, so probably no movement photo at this moment.
4. Crown: unsigned, wind & set time. Probably crown has been replaced though I don’t know for sure.
5. Glass: unknown originality. It looks nice. Probably plastic.
6. Strap: beautiful hand-made real leather strap is not-included, or included with an extra $70 (my cost).
7. I’m asking US$ 1200 net to me including shipping, excluding Paypal fees. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is a preferred option, buyer to cover bank fees.
Other info and condition of sale:
1. Reason for sale is to thin my collection. There is nothing wrong with the watch.
2. Item will be shipped worldwide via DHL Express Worldwide, insured and shipping charge is covered by me. All import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
3. I've done many deals on OmegaForums successfully, plus many others on Instagram & Chronotraders. Reference on request.
4. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
5. I’m not open to trade at the moment.
Thank you for reading the long post. Many thanks to OF for the free space.
Here are the images: