|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is my vintage Keystone triple calendar moon-phase with perfect dial. Here’s the details:
1. Case: 38mm stainless steel case. Case is razor sharp, thick and chunky. I’m sure that this case has not been polished before, very light wear, Keystone is a case maker company, so the case is very well designed and built, see the last photo for lugs design close-up.
Lug-width is 20mm. Case back is in pristine condition with deep engravements.
2. Dial & hands: all original & perfect condition as pictured. The photos shows some crystal crazing imperfections. This is normal to the crystal this age, and they are not on the dial.
3. Movement: original Bidynator Felsa 693 movement serviced in late 2017, cost me close to $200. It keeps good time & runs strong. Accuracy is unknown as it’s not important to me. All calendar/moon-phase functions perfectly. No need for further service anytime soon.
4. Crown: original unsigned crown, wind & set time smoothly. Pulling the crown out is a bit stiff, probably due to under usage. Not a big problem.
5. Glass: unknown originality but I believe it to be original. Thick and nice.
6. Strap: not included.
7. I’m asking US$ 2,000 (Hodinkee sold one for $2,500 last year), price is net to me including shipping, excluding Paypal fees. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is a preferred option, buyer to cover bank fees.
Other info and condition of sale:
1. Reason for sale is to thin my collection. There is nothing wrong with the watch.
2. Item will be shipped worldwide via DHL Express Worldwide, insured and shipping charge is covered by me. All import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
3. I've done many deals on OmegaForums successfully, plus many others on Instagram & Chronotraders. Reference on request.
4. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
5. I’m not open to trade at the moment.
Thank you for reading the long post. Many thanks to OF for the free space.
Here are the images: