The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: REDUCED Bell & Ross M1 Sinn 156 Lemania 5100 Chronograph PIX

Hi all,
I now am selling an ultra cool, rare B&R M1 made by Sinn and exactly the same as the Sinn 156. Completely serviced at a value of about $400 (I just got it from Theo & Harris so it carries a 1 year mechanical warranty from them) and keeping excellent time (within 3-4 sec/day). This one has an English Day Disc (rare for the 156s). These are in the same Bundeswehr cases as the military issued Heuer Bund 1550 SG, but with a screw down crown and 100M (10ATM) of water resistance. A super cool piece, with great military DNA and super wrist presence (43mm diameter x 51mm L2L). I believe these were originally made by Sinn intending to be the replacement for the Heuer/Sinn 1550s.

Condition is good (see pictures) with killer patina on the bezel which makes it look like it was worn through many years of service. The Tritium dial has a lovely creamy tint to it and the hands and dial still glow (Not super bright or very long, of course, due to its age). The strap is inexpensive leather and has some separation on the sides around where the buckle sits while wearing.

You will be super proud to own and wear this awesome watch! Asking price is $2500 (Including shipping to the US, contact me for international shipping quotes). Payment via PayPal is preferred and I will absorb the cost of the fees. I have sold here from time to time over the years and have been selling on eBay (user "lvlinux") for many years with over 2200 positive feedback. Please email me with any questions: watches@saifiel.com

I would also entertain trading for vintage Heuer or a TAG Heuer CS3111, Rolex Datejust, or other vintage chronographs, so don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Saifiel

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE