|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is my one of the pieces I need to clear from my collection, the 1980s vintage Seiko Quartz Chronograph 38mm “Royal Oak” 7A38-7029. Here’s the details:
1. Case: apprx. 38mm stainless steel. The case of this watch is in great shape, very sharp, looks like to be unpolished, normal wear with fine scratches, lugs, facets and corners are still very sharp. Case back is in great shape with sharp engravement.
2. Dial & hands: all original, two-tone black-grey color in perfect condition. There is nothing has been redone on this dial. Lume on hands and dial are all intact, original lume.
3. Movement: Cal. 7A38 quartz movement, serviced in 2017 with new battery. The watch runs very strong, accuracy is great as it is a quartz. Chronograph resets, date function works perfectly. This watch has a 1/10second chronograph counter.
4. Crown: original unsigned crown, wind & set time, date nicely.
5. Glass: original plastic crystal with a lot of tiny scratches, this can easily be polished out yet I haven’t done so. Even changing another original crystals is also an option, which costs buyer around $20.
6. Strap: with integrated bracelet, can fit up to 19cm wrist.
7. I’m asking US$ 600 net to me including shipping, excluding Paypal fees. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is a preferred option, buyer to cover bank fees.
Other info and condition of sale:
1. Reason for sale is to thin my collection. There is nothing wrong with the watch.
2. Item will be shipped worldwide via Fedex/DHL Express Worldwide, insured and shipping charge is covered by me. All import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
3. I've done many deals on OmegaForums successfully, plus many others on Instagram & Chronotraders. Reference on request.
4. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
5. I’m not open to trade at the moment.
Thank you for reading the long post. Many thanks to Chronocentric for the free space.
Here are the images: