|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
- King Seiko 5625-7080 from 1970’s
- Beautiful King Seiko all original, with the original Gold medallion
- Case diameter 37mm without the crown, 38.5mm with
- Original Crystal, therefore shows some marks as shown in the photos.
- Automatic movement of Caliber Seiko 5626A
- Overall great condition, watch is working correctly both time keeping and date function, has been serviced in March 2020 by a professional Japanese Watchmaker in Japan.
- Lug: 18mm
Price: 730 EUR
-Let me explain my pricing :
1) This watch has just been serviced. You know how hard it is to service a seiko, few watchmakers service them. Plus it’s a push through glass, so even some watchmakers who do service seikos don’t even service those watches. This one has been freshly serviced
2) I am selling from France, so in EU, so you won’t pay import taxes & VAT. If you buy that watch from Japan where the prices are the lowest, first they won’t be serviced for sure, they are lazy about push through glass Seikos, and second you'll pay a 20% VAT + wait to months for your watch to arrive.