|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is my vintage Rolex Bubbleback ref. 6052. Here’s the details:
1. Case: standard Bubbleback 32mm case (without crown) in stainless steel, marked 6052 between lugs. The case of this watch is in great shape, very sharp, looks like it has not been polished previously, normal wear with fine scratches on case, lugs are sharp, fitting a size 17mm bracelet/strap. Case back with matching ref. 6052 is in great shape.
2. Dial & hands: all original and in good condition. Applied copper-tone markers and numerals are beautiful, the dial has naturally aged to a yellowish tone. Lume on dial and hands are all original, some lume loss on the minute hand, not a big issue.
3. Movement: chronometer-grade Rolex movement, serviced in early 2019. The watch runs very strong although accuracy is unknown as this is practically unworn during the last 2 years. The movement runs immediately after a few light shake and will certainly runs through out the day on wrist.
4. Crown: original signed crowns, wind & set time as it should.
5. Glass: probably replacement crystal, looks nice.
6. Bracelet & accessories: none. For sale watch-head only
7. I’m asking US$ 2400 net to me including shipping, excluding Paypal fees.
Other info and condition of sale:
1. Item will be shipped worldwide via Fedex Int’l Priority Worldwide, insured and shipping charge is covered by me. All import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
2. I've done many deals on OmegaForums successfully, plus many others on Instagram & Chronotraders. Reference on request.
3. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
4. I’m not open to trade at the moment.
Thank you for reading the long post. Many thanks to OF for the free space.
Here are the images: