|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is my 1950s vintage 19AS Longines Conquest black gilt patinated. Here’s the details:
1. Case: 35mm steel case. Case is in good shape, not extremely sharp but it still retains clear facets on lugs, normal wear with scratches, no major dents or scratches. Case back is in good condition with original gold medallion, but the enamel has lost. The case profile on this piece is lovely, lugs are beautifully made, and wear nicely on the wrist.
2. Dial & hands: all original & good condition. Very nicely aged, gitl printing & gold furniture, patinated to a unique pattern, shimmering beautifully under natural light (or sunlight). Lovely and unique, but this really depends on personal taste
3. Movement: original 19AS movement, serviced in 2018. It keeps good time & runs strong. Accuracy is unknown as it’s not important to me. Lugs number matches inner caseback number . I have not sent this to Longines for Extract.
4. Crown: original signed crown, wind & set time smoothly
5. Glass: unknown originality. It looks nice.
6. Strap/bracelet: not included, but if buyer likes the aged leather strap as pictured, I can throw it in for free. It matches well with the watch.
7. I’m asking US$ 1600 net to me including shipping, excluding Paypal fees. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is a preferred option, buyer to cover bank fees.
Other info and condition of sale:
Reason for sale is to thin my collection. There is nothing wrong with the watch.
2. Item will be shipped worldwide via FedEx Express, insured and shipping charge is covered by me. All import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
3. I've done many deals on OmegaForums successfully, plus many others on Instagram & Chronotraders. Reference on request.
4. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
5. I’m not open to trade at the moment.
Thank you for reading the long post. Many thanks to OF for the free space.
Here are the images: