The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Dive watch collector's dream box of 12 Tropic NOS straps

This last Swiss Tropics box assortment has a different mix of bands. Nice opportunity for a serious watch collector or a dealer with a vintage watch store. This is an original 1960s/70s Tropic dealer’s assortment of 12 of the best styles and colors of Tropic Swiss rubber waterproof straps, all New Old Stock (NOS).

The box includes these bands:

1) 18mm black perforated straight ends
2) 18mm black Tropic 2000
3) 18mm silver/grey Tropic Sport
4) 18mm blue Tropic Sport
5) 19mm black perforated curved ends
6) 19mm black Tropic 2000
7) 20mm black perforated straight ends
8) 20mm black Tropic Sport
9) 20mm black perforated straight ends
10) 22mm blue Tropic Sport
11) 22mm black perforated straight ends
12) 22mm black Tropic Sport

Some size and style substitutions from my Tropics stock are possible. All of these bands are pictured in detail at Squinky.com

This assortment comes in the original plastic counter-top display box, with its outer cardboard protective sleeve as well. At my individual list prices, the 12 bands would be well over $3,500.

Price $2,950

I might entertain watch trade proposals or cash+trade proposals for watches. Email me at billmahoney@aol.com with your ideas.

U.S shipping is $24.99 via Priority. International buyers contact me for shipping options and costs.

Thanks - Bill Mahoney (Squinky)

Squinky.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE