The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Heuer Camaro 7220ST

It's been a while since I've seen a Camaro up for sale, so adding some year-end funk to the FS section here. See below for the condition report:

Case: Case is unpolished and devoid of any serious scratches or damage. Original sunburst finishing is still crisp and facets around the case remain sharp. Pushers are also original and correct. This is what I would consider a terrific example of the Camaro shape / form.

Dial / Handset: Dial and hands are original and correct for the 7220ST. Both show matching shades of pumpkin-colored lume and all lume plots are present. The dial has minor markings near the 3 o'clock and 6 o'clock subdials. Under a loupe, it is unclear to me if they can be cleaned / blown off. There are also a couple of scuff marks on the outer edge of the dial that are barely visible. While I consider the dial to be in good shape, I have priced this example attractively due to the minor imperfections. As always, please see the hi-res pictures for all detail.

Movement/Caseback: Caseback is correct and in good shape. The reference 7220 is powered by a Valjoux 72 movement. I wore the watch for a full day and tested chronograph functions 10+ times in that stretch. The watch is keeping great time and chronograph functions perfectly (start, stop, and reset). Unfortunately, I was not able to remove the caseback with a friction ball, so in the event that the buyer opens the caseback and the movement has any visible issues, I will accept a return with no questions asked. Given the watch's timing performance and general state of preservation, I do not anticipate there is any underlying corrosion or damage.

Bracelet/Strap: The watch will be sold on the strap pictured, which matches the patina perfectly and has been only lightly worn.

My price is $5,000 net to me with payment via PayPal (sent "Friends & Family," add 3% if that option is not used) or direct bank wire. US sale strongly preferred. Face-to-face in Denver is also welcome for local buyers. Finally, I have plenty of references available as a buyer and seller that I can provide if necessary. I can be reached at bazamuwatches@gmail.com or on Instagram @bazamu.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Heuer Camaro 7220ST
Pictures Did Not Post - See Here
SOLD *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE