|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is another piece I need to clear from my collection, a rarer version of the Universal Geneve Polerouter Date: ref. 869119/01. Here’s the details:
1. Case: 35mm stainless steel case, 18mm lug width, 44mm Lugs to lugs. Case is in excellent shape, unpolished and extremely sharp, there are 2 scratches on the below left lug, as pictured. The case back is in great shape too, with visible logo & ref/serinal number are still visible. The serial no. is 2,587,XXX.
2. Dial & hands: matte black/dark grey dial is 100% original, it perfect condition. Lume spots are 100% original too, and aged to a very nice pumpkin color.
3. Movement: cal. 1-69 microtor movement is beautiful, and has been serviced very recently in Dec-2020. Accuracy is unknown but I believe it to be pretty good, as it runs very strong too
4. Crown: original big crown, screwed-in & U-logo signed, works perfectly
5. Glass: original U signed with trapezoid magnifier. Need a bit polishing to shine, it’s up to the buyer. I don’t mind a little scratched plexi.
6. Strap: not included. Price is for head only.
7. I’m asking US$ 1600 net to me including shipping, excluding Paypal fees. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is a preferred option, buyer to cover bank fees.
Other info and condition of sale:
1. Reason for sale is to thin my collection. There is nothing wrong with the watch.
2. Item will be shipped worldwide via FedEx Int’l Priority Worldwide, insured and shipping charge is covered by me. All import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
3. I've done many deals on OmegaForums successfully, plus many others on Instagram & Chronotraders. Reference on request.
4. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
5. I’m not open to trade at the moment.
Thank you for reading the long post. Many thanks to Chronotrader for the free space.
Here are the images: