|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Reluctantly up for sale is an uncommon 1950s vintage Longines 19AS Breguet numerals watch to fund for another watch purchase. Here’s the details:
1. Case: beautiful 35mm steel stepped case. Case is in excellent shape with some scratches, very sharp & still retains clear facets on all lugs. Case back is in a very good condition. The case profile on this piece is extremely gorgeous, lugs are beautifully made, and wear nicely on the wrist.
2. Dial & hands: all original & good condition. Central second hand is nicely shaped, while main hands retain original lume, turned to a nice egg shell color. Dial is in excellent shape, it retains all the original lume spots as well, turned to the same nice eggshell color as the hands.
3. Movement: original 19AS movement, serviced in 2019. It keeps very good time & runs very strong. Accuracy is unknown as it’s not important to me. Lugs number matches inner caseback number.
4. Crown: original nice crown, wind & set time smoothly.
5. Glass: unknown originality. It looks nice.
6. Strap/bracelet: not included.
7. I’m asking a fair US$ 1400 net to me including shipping, excluding Paypal fees. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is a preferred option, buyer to cover bank fees.
Other info and condition of sale:
Reason for sale is to thin my collection. There is nothing wrong with the watch.
Item will be shipped worldwide via FedEx Express, insured and shipping charge is covered by me. All import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
I've done many deals on OmegaForums successfully, plus many others on Instagram & Chronotraders. Reference on request.
See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
I’m not open to trade at the moment.
Thank you for reading the long post. Many thanks to OF for the free space.
Here are the images: