|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
For sale is a pre-owned Omega Seamaster Regatta Diver 300M Chronograph with Inner box and Instruction book.
Asking Price: $3,700 OBO - Shipped with Fedex Overnight Insured - US only
The watch is in excellent condition, 9.5 out of 10. It works perfectly and is keeping great time.
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Small seconds
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Water resistance up to 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Brand: Omega
- Model: Seamaster Regatta Diver 300M Chronograph
- Model #: 126.96.36.199.01.002
- MSRP: $6,000
- Movement: Automatic
- Case Size: 44 mm
- Material: Stainless Steel Case & bracelet
- Wrist Size: Can be fitted between 6-8 inches
- Bracelet: steel
- Case: Steel
- Between lugs: 21 mm
- Jewels: 31
- Dial color: Black with yellow outer ring
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Excellent or 9.5/10, Very little signs of wear. Only a couple of fine scratches on the bracelet. If you really wanted to make it like new a simple polish would do.
- Inner Box
- Instruction Manual
Feel free to reach out with any questions or offers! Contact me by email at Viper41086@aol.com or by phone 904-534-3315.
Thank you for your consideration.
I am a member of WTA, WUS, TRF.