|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
ChronoScope Collector Watches presents a Vintage Omega Seamaster 60, Ref. 166.062 from the late 60’s in very good condition. The highlight of this beautiful vintage watch is the dark blue dial in near perfect condition.
MODEL / REFERENCE: Omega Seamaster 60, ref 166.062
CONDITION REPORT_ Please refer to the high unaltered high-resolution pictures to assess the condition of the timepiece.
- Dial and hands are in near flawless condition.
- The tritium dots are present and fully intact (except the one at 1’clock which is missing). When activated with UV light, lume dots and hands glow and then fade off
- The Omega signed plexy crystal is in very good condition with only very minor surfaces scratches.
- The case is in good condition with signs of wear consistent wit the age of the watch
- Omega Cal. 562 in full working condition
- Omega steel bracelet 1381/42 with 772 end links
- Dial, crown, caseback, movement, and bracelet signed Omega. The watch is fully functional.
ACCESSORIES: ChronoScope Collector Watches Saffiano Leather Watch Roll
The price is 2,480 CHF (Swiss Franc) or best reasonable offer plus shipping at actual cost. Low ball offers will be politely ignored.
Watch and I are in Switzerland.
Feel free to ask questions, I will be glad to answer.
WARRANTY: We guarantee the authenticity of the watch. We also provide 12 months guarantee for the correct function of this timepiece. All guarantees are subject to the General Terms and conditions of ChronoScope Collector Watches, Switzerland.
Please feel free to ask questions, we will be glad to answer.
ChronoScope Collector Watches, Luzern, Switzerland.