The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: A set of Vintage 1970s Ultra Thin Universal Geneve

Hi,

After a long time of finding, buying, and collecting, I decided to let go the beloved set of these 3 pieces Universal Geneve ultra thin.

I believe they were all made in 1970s, with all the common characteristic as follow:

1. All steel case in 31mm wide not including the crown, 38mm lugs to lugs, and is about 5.5mm thin not counting the crystal , unpolished, however, case shape and design are varies and none of those are identical. The Linen dial is the most different one, with different finishing on the case, and it has a wider bezel & a lip surround the crystal.
2. Runs on cal 1-42, all has been serviced during the last 2 years and runs very well though accuracy is unknown.
3. All has original crown, dial & hands and everything else are original to the watch from my knowledge, maybe with the exception of non-original crystal.
4. All pictured are non-original. If my price is met, I will throw these in for free.

Additional information as follow:

1. The crystal on the blue dial is quite hazy, hence it looks off, the dial itself is minty and in striking blue color, sunburst finishing.
2. The white dial is a lacquer dial, it is super glossy and in perfect condition.
3. The linen grey dial is very beautiful, shines well under any lighting circumstance.
4. I'm selling this as a set, price is $1600 include of FedEx shipping worldwide.

Here are the photos of them:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE